as for everyone else...hope you enjoy the jokes she sent me...
A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what`s the difference
between potentially and realistically?"
The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she
would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then ask your sister
if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your
brother if he`d sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars. Come back and
tell me what you learn from that."
So the boy went to his mother and asked, would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could
really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great college!"
The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I
would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts? "
The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million could buy?"
The boy pondered that for a few days, and then went back to his dad. His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and
The boy replied, "Yes, Sir. Potentially, we`re sitting on three million dollars, but realistically, we`re living with two sluts and a queer.
Come on people I know we can do alot better than T.Cruise and B.Pitt (ICK)
You know you're living in 2004 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.
AND THE REAL CLINCHERS ARE...
13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your "friends."
15. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.
16. You are too busy to notice there was no #9
17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9
AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING at yourself !!